"In today's dynamic business environment, is it possible to obtain every detail of every business transaction as it happens in real-time?"
With Ajaxo Real-Time Data Analytics Framework, you can.What is real-time analytics?
Real-time analytics is probing real-time data, meaning you must put your data in front, analyze, and extract value context before it rests in storage
What is Big Data?
Big data is modern day distributive storage. It provides a single column row based data structure that is different from the common relational databases, such as MySQL. There are different implementations of big data. Each implementation varies in features making the selection of big data a more challenging job than selecting a RDBMS. While RDBMS implements ANSI SQL standard; similar standards do not exist in big data. Some of the major variants of big data implementation are:
- - Strict consistency versus eventual consistency
- - Distributed nodes vary among master and slave, name nodes, data nodes, and uniform nodes
- - Some implementations are suitable for accessing by row ranges while others are made for access by row only
- - Some implementations focus on write efficiency while others focus on read efficiency
- - Different big data has different access API and base language, making it non-uniform for developers to use the same API such as JAVA SQL to access different RDBMS
- - Data replication and data propagation are different among big data systems
- - Some support secondary index as native feature while others are implemented as application feature
Big Data is not real-time
The nature of big data relies on a variety of distributed network nodes to form clusters. This architecture will inherit network latency that is manifested in slower response time in read/write access.
What can we do for you
In today’s data network, data can stream faster than a rocket. How to take advantage of such massive data while it is streaming is what we do best. We build high-speed real-time analytic framework so that you can simply connect the input data source and process the data in real-time. We can show you how to process data in real-time, and how to take advantage of real-time data and big data. Contact us to learn how Ajaxo Real-Time Data Analytics Framework can help your business.